Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sorry I've been away

Hi All,

First I want to thank each and every one of you for visiting. When I started this thing I really didn't expect visitors other than my friends to be honest, but in the six months that I've been posting here, I've had traffic from all over the world: from my friends here in Canada, to the United States, the UK, Denmark, Hungary, Australia, France, Egypt, Brazil, Italy, Chile, Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, New Zealand, Poland, South Korea, Belgium, Norway, Portugal, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Malaysia, Austria, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, this thing has gone global which is very cool to me.

I haven't been posting in the last month or so because we had a federal election here in Canada, and I was working at keeping an autocrat out of power here, but alas it was to no avail. Try again in four years.

Anyway, there have been a few good albums to hit the interwebs lately and I'll post those up for you.

Thanks for visiting, and here's to making it another six amazing months.

No comments:

Post a Comment