Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome friends, strangers, and people in between. This blog is dedicated to bringing you the best music available, and where to find it. The aim is to keep you informed about current and upcoming releases, and to provide you the opportunity to listen to new music that you may otherwise not hear on traditional radio stations. My musical preferences are diverse and span from blues to rock to hip hop to dance music, so there will likely be a little something for everyone. That's all I'm going to say about genres for now, as I believe that better music is better music and I don't want to risk pigeonholing the music selections that I post; I believe in an organic evolution of taste, and I recognize that sometimes an album may not immediately resonate until listening to it some time after the first listen. In the coming weeks and months I will be adding new music as it is released and as it comes to my attention.

Welcome, and thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment